What sets HOA Sites apart from the competition is our personal attention to your website. We do not use special software scripts that leave you to put your website together on your own. Instead, you are assigned a personal web designer who will not only show you a creative website design for your neighborhood but will also ensure your site is practical, useful and visitor focused.
How Long The Process Takes
- It is up to each of our clients how quickly they accomplish each step in our step-by-step process. We have had clients go live with their website in a day and others after several months.
- You will be working with your assigned web designer who will guide you through the process.
- By being non-technical and easy to follow, our process is intended for people who know nothing about setting up a website. This helps avoid confusion and unnecessary work.
- We think you will find that our process moves quickly and is straight forward. But, do not take our word for it. Read comments our clients have posted to our website based on their experiences here.
Our Step-By-Step Process
- When you are ready to get started with your website project, click here to signup.
- You are then assigned a personal web designer who will work with you to develop your website.
- Your web designer emails you the contract and invoice. You can either mail us a check or pay online with a credit card. The contract can either be faxed or emailed back to us.
- Once the above items are accomplished, you are emailed the next set of instructions so you can choose a domain name and a design for your website.
- You make your selections and your website is set up. You are also given access to the Admin Panel so you can start adding your content, upload your documents, add photos, etc.
- You are sent the next set of instructions which help you decide your website's layout, pages/features, functionality options and how communication will be handled through your website.
- Your web designer learns about any design preferences you have and makes modifications to your website's design.
- Once you are happy with the website and you have your pages set up how you would like them, you will be ready to take your website live to your visitors.